TDR VOS SlickEQ Free VST Plugin
The TDR VOS SlickEQ is a free equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X – this small pearl among the Free VST plugins is suitable for mixing and mastering, offers three semiparametric tapes plus high-pass filters, four modes with slightly different filter curves, an auto- Option and more.
The TDR VOS SlickEQ has been born out of a cooperation between T okyo D awn R ecords and V ariety O f S ound . There are three EQ bands, whereby a high- pass filter with a variable cut-off frequency can be connected in order to cut any disturbing low-frequency components before processing with 18 dB / octave. The bands for the basses and heights can be formed with shelving or peak filters.
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Five output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow”, “Deep” and “Toasted”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“Stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more
The TDR VOS SlickEQ is available free of charge through the website of Tokyo Dawn Labs. Compatible is this free plugin with Windows and Mac systems (32 and 64 bit) alike. The SlickEQ is available in VST, AU and AAX formats.