De La Mancha – FMMF Free VST Instruments
The waveforms, algorithms and envelopes are all shown graphically, with the envelopes allowing dragging of nodes and clicking to change contour. Special attention has been paid to the envelopes to allow you to customise them in many ways, such as the number of stages, the contour of each stage, sustain and repeat points and tempo-sync. There are envelopes for the volume of each operator, the pitch, and the effects section (filter, distortion and delay) all with velocity and key tracking. Further modulation comes in the form of LFOs for the pitch and effects section, with many waveforms including randomising.
FMMF – four-operator FM synth with two main objectives:
1. Make FM-synthesis more affordable and convenient for the user, as much as possible.
2. Use envelopes stacked and low frequency signal generators (LFO) to create a more complex modulation.
All waveform, algorithms and envelopes in FMMF synthesizer shown graphically with the ability to change the contour of the envelope. Special attention was given by the envelope, which would allow the user to change them as your heart desires.
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes and adjustable tempo-sync, note length and octave range
- Resonant low pass filter with key and velocity tracking, can be modulated by envelopes or LFOs
- Distortion effect with 18 flavours, can be modulated by envelopes or LFOs
- Delay with comb delay option, size, feedback and damping, modulated by envelope or LFO
- Harmonics can be adjusted from 1 to 256, with limit on frequency beyond Nyquist
- Polyphony adjustable from 1 to 16 voices
- Portamento time
- 64 presets by brian botkiller covering many styles
- 4 Operator FM Synthesis instrument with 17 FM algorithms
- 11 different waveforms per operator, with note sync option
- 7 Multi-segment Envelopes (up to 32 stages) for amp, pitch and effects modulation
- 3 LFO’s for pitch and effects modulation
- All envelopes can be free or tempo-sync, each stage can have it’s own contour
- Envelopes can have user defined sustain and repeat points with flexible locking and zeroing options
- LFO’s can be free or tempo sync, with 20 waveforms and phase & note sync options
- Each LFO has it’s own ADSR envelope
|Developer||de la Mancha|
Here grows a list with the Best free plugins for the VST interface. All these free VST plugins work with Windows (mostly from XP), many are also available for Mac OS, some exotics for Linux. This list is updated on a regular basis.